Return Policy for Online Shopping
Peacockbloom.com Product Return Policy
Bullion Items and Final Sale Items – Non-Returnable, Non-Cancellable, Exchanges Only
- The term "Bullion Items", “Sale Items” for purposes of this provision, refers to ungraded silver, gold, platinum or palladium legal tender coins; and silver, gold, platinum or palladium bars or rounds; as well as any other item advertised or marketed by the Company as a "bullion item" or “Sale Items” prior to Customer purchase.
- The term “Final Sale Items” refers to any item that is marked as a Final Sale in its listing description at the time of purchase.
- Bullion Items and Final Sale Items may not be returned or canceled for any reason.
All Other Items – 30-Day Return Policy
- For all purchases other than Bullion Items and Final Sale Items, you are entitled to return your purchase from the Company within 30 days of the ship date and receive a full refund of the purchase price, conditioned upon the following:
- Products cannot be altered, and coins must be in their original coin capsules, and original packaging, complete and in saleable condition, as a condition of any return. If the product has been altered, is not in its original coin capsule, or is otherwise in unsaleable condition, the product will not be accepted for return or exchange; and
- Returns must include a Return Authorization details. The details can be obtained from us by emailing to email@example.com
- If the product is not returned with all original packaging, is incomplete, or is returned after the 30-day return period, or these conditions are not satisfied, the Company reserves the right not to accept the return or to accept the return subject to a 15% restocking fee, at the Company's sole discretion.
- Refunds of non-bullion items are for the cost of product only, less any discounts or deductions actually taken off the product price; shipping and handling charges are not refundable, unless otherwise stated by the Company.
- The Company will refund amounts owed to the customer in the same manner in which the original purchase was made, i.e., credit card purchases will be credited back to the credit card used. Any balance due and owing on a returned item will be deducted from the refunded amount prior to crediting the customer's account.
- Beyond the 30-day return period, the Company is under no obligation to accept return of any product but may in its discretion do so pursuant to this policy.
This is the end of the Product Return Policy. This Agreement was last revised effective April 8th, 2019.